On the blogging site Celebritythings, our foremost priority is the readers’ concerns. As an ethical entertainment site, we care for your privacy and security. Here is a quick review of how we use the information you provide on our forums.
Reader’s personal information is for authentication purposes and is made clear at the time of provision. In order to avoid bot replies, we ask for sensitive information as such, which is entirely confidential.
In addition, direct contact with the website does require additional information such as phone numbers, email attachments, and other message essentials. If you register for an account on the Celebrity Things website, we may ask you for your name, email, home address, landline number, and company name if available.
How We Secure Your Information?
We use your provided personal information such that
- Operate and maintain our website
- Improvise and personalize the user interface
- Analyze the strength and weaknesses of our website
- Create user-oriented content and categories
- Maintain cordial connections with the audience
- Provide excellent customer service for better promotional activities.
- Avoid fraud and scams on our website.
- Adding up-to-date information with filters through feedback
Celebritythings follows a standardized log files process. The website logs and keep a check on visitor activities. All hosting companies include this feature to analyze user interest.
Log file information collection includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, date, time stamp, Internet service provider(ISP), referral and exit pages, and clicks.
There is no sensitive data identification of the user. This feature is only responsible for trend analysis and site administration. Moreover, user tracking and demographic information collection are a part of this process.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note: Celebritythings has no access to third-party advertiser cookies.
Celebritythings privacy policies are inapplicable to third-party advertisers and websites. You can customize the third-party advertising options by disabling cookies on your browser. Moreover, you can find a detailed description of individual servers’ privacy policies on their website.
Under the privacy CCPA law, California visitors can request personal information deletion. Moreover, visitors can request no selling of their personal information at any cost outside the website. If you want to avail of any of these rights, you can directly contact us, and we will work on your request within 30 days.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Here is a crystal clear description of our data protection rights. Every visitor is entitled to follow
- Request access for copies of personal information with additional fee charges.
- Rectification of incomplete or wrong personal information.
- Erasure request of personal information from the website.
- Right to restrict personal data processing.
- Right to data portability under certain conditions.
Child Protection Rule
One of our privacy policies includes child protection from online adult content. We encourage guardians and parents to look over their child’s online activities. Celebritythings does not collect any personal information deliberately of children under 13.
However, if your child has provided such information on our site, we strongly oppose such actions. We want you to inform us instantly about any of such activities in order to get them removed from the site.